Project Delivery Manager - 6 month contract
North West with regular national travel
Very competitive daily rate
Our client, a very well known and crucial government body, is urgently looking for a North West based Project Delivery Manager (PDM).
The successful applicant will be employed on a 6 month contract and will play a key role in supporting FM projects, which will include but not be limited to key premises relocations in national hubs in England, Scotland and Wales, as well as the exit arrangements from the existing premises in these locations.
The PDM must be a clear and concise communicator in addition to an inspirational and energetic leader. These FM projects must be managed on a day to day basis at all levels, ensuring that all involved parties remain motivated and clear in the objectives and deliverables.
- Delivering projects to time, cost and quality in an FM (including IT) environment
- Managing projects using Project Online, Microsoft Project or similar
- Experience of agile and PRINCE2 project management methodologies (accredited or equivalent qualification also desirable, but not essential)
- Leading and directing multi-disciplined teams
- Working in a public sector environment
- Managing budgets and cost benefit cases
This is an exciting opportunity to help lead, drive and deliver significant change as part of a new and challenging estates programme.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in this role please contact me for a discreet chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age