My client is an established, dynamic and creative business based in Leicester. Due to expansion and the development of new projects, they are now looking for a Project Administrator to join them on a permanent basis ASAP.
Main purpose of the position is to provide administrative support for a number of projects throughout the development, production and installation phases to achieve agreed programme, cost and quality targets.
Key Duties include:
* Produce, circulate and track internal project documentation, per the company's documentation standards.
* Proof reading and checking grammar and spelling for team
* Receive, track and issue external project information and documentation.
* Attend internal meetings and take detailed minutes with action items and circulate to all relevant stakeholders and file correctly.
* Full awareness and understanding of the project and its deliverables. Effectively and accurately communicating relevant project information to internal staff, contractors and consultants, and acting as a central point of communication when the senior members of the team are on site
* Arrange travel and accommodation for the Design Team, and any other personnel as necessary, when required.
* Manage own workload to ensure tasks are completed to required deadlines.
* Proactive, 'can do' attitude to resolve any challenges/problems that arise. Ensure that all project teams are kept up-to-date about project status and identify issues that may impact client relations.
* Regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant company policies and procedures.
* Produce accurate and high-quality work at all times. Enhancing overall project organisation and productivity.
In order to be considered for this exciting position, you will have:
A strong administration and project background and excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Access and MS Project
* Good organisational skills
* Good communication skills (written and verbal)
* Able to work under pressure when necessary
* Able to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
* A strong work ethic and willingness to help and learn
* Attention to detail and accuracy
Salary - £19,000- £20,000 starting salary plus company benefits.
To be considered for this exciting role, please feel free to contact me using the details on this advert, or click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.