Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
2 months ago
Permanent Full Time
Salary up to £25,000
Search Consultancy are currently working with a specialist Project Management company within the Construction industry to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their busy Edinburgh based company. You will be working closely with Project Managers providing full administrative support on a variety of complex projects and you must enjoy working in a small team environment.
This role will be based in the Edinburgh office, however flexible working arrangements will be considered in respect of current government guidelines.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Carrying out all project admin tasks - reporting, risks & issues
* Providing administrative assistance to the Project Managers
* Tracking activities from opening-closing of projects
* Reporting on project costing
* Other ad hoc admin tasks as required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* A background in the Construction industry - This experience is essential (although candidates from an Engineering background might be considered)
* Experience of working in a Project environment - This is desirable
* Minimum 12 months experience providing admin support.
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite & the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.