Are you an exceptional Project Assistant who is looking for part time work? Are you immediately available? I have a need for a fantastic candidate to fill this part time role, working either: 15 hours over 5 days or 2 full days of work per week. This role is working within the Physical Activity and Sport department for this client. This is an immediate start vacancy which will last until the 30th of September this year. This comes alongside a warm and welcoming team, vibrant office environment and is based in the city centre.
Some of the duties include:
* Management and maintenance for the administration of different learning and development portfolios, including face to face training, e learning for internal and external staff members.
* Coordination of appointments and ensuring that there is participant consent.
* Monitoring and reporting to help assist the project coordinator
* Coordination of physical activity tracking devices and providing admin support alongside
* Be a key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and staff
* Respond to a variety of different queries.
* General administration duties - including typing, mailing, photocopying etc
* Handle confidential information.,
You must have the following:
Current PVG or willing to obtain
Clean driving license with own transport - this role may require the odd travel to other sites
Experience within a similar role providing project support
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age