Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £10.00 per hour
Edinburgh based - office based role
3 month temp role - very likely to become permanent
Up to £10.00 per hour depending on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working with an Edinburgh based client to recruit an experienced Administrator who will be responsible for providing comprehensive scheduling & administration support to the company's Engineers.
This is a temp role initially, but the client's intention is to make this role permanent once the 3 month temp contract has been completed, depending on performance.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Providing comprehensive administration support
* Providing regular reports to customers on site & works activity
* Updating project status & milestones on internal systems
* Inputting & updating online hours for engineers
* Emailing documentation packs via email, completing hard copies of packs, printing & sending to sites
* Requesting & processing quotes from suppliers & raising purchase orders
* Updating internal tracker for each project
* Sorting the main inbox, dealing with any queries
* Checking & processing invoices
* Various ad hoc administration duties
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Extensive previous experience in an Administration role preferably within an Engineering, Construction or Facilities company - this experience is essential
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a very busy workload effectively, ensuring all tasks are completed on time
* Solid IT skills including the use of the Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) - experience of using a CMS system would be preferred but this is not essential
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age