12 month FTC
Are you an experienced Project Co-ordinator or looking for a New Challenge in the New Year?
Do you want to work with a close knit, support team?
My amazing, national client are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join their projects and programme team based in Knaresborough to cover a period of maternity leave.
Ideally you will have worked within financial services or insurance and previous Project co-ordinator experience is ESSENTIAL
* Co-ordinating all project related reports and scheduling internal meetings with all relevant departments
* Creating action plans
* Responsible for updating all RAID logs across all relevant projects
* Completing project documents
* Minute project meetings and roll out objections across all heads of
* Work to produce Powerpoint presentations
This is a fast paced roll that doesn't just stop at the duties above. This team really needs someone to get stuck in on a variety of projects at different processes.
* Previous projects experience
* Experience working in a Prince 2 or Agile environment
* Excellent communication skills at all level
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age