I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator/Coordinator to join my clients who are World Leaders in their field.
This is a brand new role and has been created due to changes and expansion within the business. You will be joining a small but highly effective and dynamic team based in Paisley.
This is initially a 6 months FTC, however there is a permanent need for someone in this role. My client are offering an attractive salary of up to £28K per annum, with great company benefits.
Due to the urgency of this role, they require someone who is available immediately to start, or has a maximum of 1 weeks notice if successful.
Your duties will include but not exhaustive to:
* Taking calls and emails from clients and customers
* Supporting the Sales team with all documentation
* Collating and updating CRM system
Maintain Excel spread sheets
* Liaise with Design and Sales team
* Raising PO's and invoicing
* Coordinating sales
What they are looking for:
* Experience within engineering, manufacturing, or construction industry is a desired
* The ability to take control and work under pressure
* Excellent Admin skills
* Great Organisational skills
* Someone who can work on their own initiative with limited supervision
As mentioned this is an urgent role, if you are applying please ensure you are available to start immediately or can accommodate a 1 weeks notice period. Apply with your CV below, or contact Andrea in the Glasgow office for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.