Project Accountant - £29k
Leeds City Centre
Promoting a positive working environment, this company has won awards for been one of the UK's top places to work for within the UK. Investing in their people, this company encourage progression from within providing training and support to up skill their team members.
* Managing a team of Finance Administrators
* Carrying out annual appraisals & regular 121s
* Arranging training and development of Finance staff
* Managing significant financial budgets and keeping within financial parameters for Projects
* Highlighting variances and recommending actions to mitigate actual or potential variances to enable the Project Manager/Budget Holder to manage the budget more effectively and efficiently.
* Working to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
* Arranging and negotiating contracts, legal agreements and procurement procedures
* Producing and analysing management reports using data collected from various sources
* Providing financial planning and management advice to non-finance based colleagues
As Project Accountant, a relevant Degree or professional / vocational development to an equivalent level is essential
ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualification or equivalent is desirable however not essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.