£40,000 - £45,000
Are you a fully Qualified Project Accountant who has worked within the manufacturing or technology space? We have an opportunity for you to work for a world class innovative family owned business who have been well established for over 60 years.
As the companies Project Accountant you will work very closely with the Head of Finance and play a vital part within a small but very effective and tight knitted finance team.
You will provide accurate and relevant financial analysis to the company Directors and ensure project deadlines are met whilst maintaining high quality standards.
Other duties will include..
* Preparing monthly Project reports
* Prepare detailed project cost accounting with comments against variances
* Cash flow reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
* Assist in year end audit
* Produce detailed preparation of monthly management accounts P&L and balance sheet
To be considered for this role you will ideally be ..
* Be fully qualified
* Have previous experience working within a Project Accountant role
* Ideally have a background within Manufacturing/technology or similar sector
* Have knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.