Programmer required for join our world renowned client for an initial six month contract, working a 37 hour week and paying £17.56 - £18.63 per hour.
- Use Python programming language (synchronous / asynchronous) and Labview to develop self-check routines for testing commercial and bespoke activities. Creating both short and long version of each test routine.
- Produce routines based on a test specification document for all same activities.
- Provide means of diagnostics and reporting for technical staff.
- Development work on back-end server to provide easy diagnostic and testing procedures of the same live equipment.
- Ensure all code is fully commented with explanations of function.
- Keep version control, depositing souse code in repository.
Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous and experience of objective 2 is essential.
Our client will consider a graudate with no/limited commercial experience for this role.
Please apply online today for immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.