Professional Negligence Lawyer/Partner
Central London - Legal 500
Partnership role - senior associate considered
This is a leading niche insurance firm, based in the city, who have a great reputation and are looking to add a new member to their highly rated team. You should be a team player with high levels of personal commitment and initiative.
You should be a UK qualified lawyer and have gained a minimum of 6pqe. Good academics are essential and you may be currently working in the city or in a leading regional looking for a move into the London market.
Ideally you will have experience in:
* Defending professionals including some or all of Solicitors, Accountants, Surveyors, Insurance Brokers, IFAs, Directors and Officers
* Preparing reports for Insurers with the ability to explain and advise succinctly on difficult and complex areas.
* Advising on case strategy.
* Liaising with senior professional clients in a variety of disciplines.
* Managing the Insurer/Insured relationship, being aware of potential conflicts.
* Preparing for Court cases at all levels, including case management documentation interlocutory applications, expert instructions, witness statements and trial preparation.
* Monitoring critical dates and ensuring compliance with Insurer service level agreements.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this position please contact Catherine Knowles at Search consultancy on 0203 151 2151 or at Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.