Professional Indemnity Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a solicitor to join an internationally known law firm based within their central Manchester office.
In return the client is prepared to offer the successful candidate;
* private medical insurance, which can be extended to cover your family
* Gymflex, offers staff discounted annual health club membership via monthly net payroll deductions
* Bike to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Travel season ticket loans
* Staff discounts
…. And much much more.
As a professional indemnity solicitor you will have previous experience of working within a Professional negligence department. You will be liaising with both insurers and their policy holder on various negligence claims bought against them or their insured.
You will be able to ;
* Build professional relationship and deal with their enquiries confidentially.
* Able to handle matters with a commercial perspective.
* Ability to work alone as well as part of a team, and to also share knowledge with the team as well.
Should you feel up to the role then please apply today to be in with a chance of securing this role. If you require further information about this role or any other positions do get in contact on email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.