About this role
Production Operative Wanted for our Client in BL3!
The Company we supply is a leading manufacturer of high-quality plastic products, is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Production Operative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective production processes, ensuring that high standards of quality and safety are met at all times.
The Operators are required to work rotational shifts as follows (Mornings)0600-1400 , (Nights)2200-0600 & (Afternoons)1400-2200 Candidates must be able to work all 3 shifts
Pay - Earlies - £10.60 ph
Nights - £10.70 ph
Afternoons - £10.60 ph all hours are added 50p per hour on completion of a full week
With completing a 5 day week Monday-Friday on time and without leaving early you will recieve £11.10 days/afternoons and £11.20 for night shift.
This a temp to perm vacancy with a contract offered after 13 weeks if you meet company standards
- Operating plastic production machinery and equipment
- Maintaining a clean and organised work area
- Following standard operating procedures and processes
- Assisting in the setup and changeover of production lines
- Monitoring production output and ensuring that quality standards are met
- Reporting any issues or malfunctions to the relevant team member
- Previous experience in a similar production role
- Ability to operate and maintain production machinery and equipment
- Good attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, including weekends and evenings
We offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and development opportunities, and a supportive and inclusive working environment. If you are passionate about making a positive impact and contributing to the success of a growing company, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV including relevant experience and why you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
07 December 2023
Electrical Engineer - Bolton
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Retail Store Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
FLT Counter Balance
Heywood, Greater Manchester
Stockport, Greater Manchester
FLT Counterbalance & Reach
Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £10.42 per hour
Sale, Greater Manchester
Learn more about an Industrial career
Whether you’re looking for production, warehouse or dispatch work, our method is simple but effective. By getting to know you and your experience, we can match you with the industrial jobs we think will suit you best.