Initially 3 month contract which can move to permanent employment.
Working together as a team, Your responsibilities will include keeping to a strict time schedule to ensure you work under deadlines. You will have first-class organisation and communication skills and have the ability to motivate and inspire the teams to always package food to the highest standards and run our operations efficiently. All applicants must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have previous Food Packing experience
- Have strong Speed and quality packing skills
- Have confidence to use own initiative
- Good knowledge of Food hygiene & Food operations
- Solid communication skills
- You work well with colleagues and General management
- You enjoy working in a busy environment
- You are outgoing and friendly
- You can handle tasks with ease
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Be flexible with working hours
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Food packer/Food Operative
- Must have previous Food operative experience
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work as part of a team to achieve team and company priorities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to follow clear processes and procedures.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and use own initiative.
- Good time management skills with a flexible approach to work.
- Professional manner and enthusiastic approach.
- Food Handling: 1 year (Required)
- Food Safety: 1 year (Preferred)
To Apply Please Send CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age