Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Production Supervisor - Food Production - £30,000 to £35,000 pa- Northfleet, Kent
Enjoy your evenings weekends? This 4 day working week role will offer you a 3 day weekend!
The progression for this role will see you fast tracking your career as you move into management within your first 12 months within the business!
Search Engineering and Manufacturing are extremely excited to bring a brilliant opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for a Production Supervisors to join this fast growing, innovative Food Production facility based in Kent.
The expected responsibilities for the Production Supervisor include:
* Produce daily production plans and targets while managing team to ensure waste is kept to a minimum and maximum production output is achieved
* Motivate and reward team for stand out performances
* Provided the necessary training to your team
* Hold regular team meeting to update line staff of any changes to the Production plan
* Oversee and be responsible for labour management within your area
* Attend weekly meetings to assess your teams KPI performance and provide solutions to potential bottlenecks
* Monitor and track staff attendance
* Conduct interviews for new hires into the team
* Ensure Health & Safety regulations are being adhered to
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience as a line leader or Supervisor for a Food Manufacturer would be beneficial
* Past experience managing or supervising a team is essential
* Excellent communication skills
If you are an ambitious Line Leader looking for a step up or a Supervisor that can offer you a long term progression plan then this could certainly be a job for you - so get in touch! Apply below or speak to Oliver Cartwright at Search for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.