Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Production Supervisor- Food Production - £28,000 to £33,000 pa- Andover, Hampshire
The specialist food manufacturing department at Search Recruitment Group are extremely excited to bring a brilliant opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join this fast growing, innovative Food Production facility based in Andover, Hampshire.
This very successful and growing business are going through impressive expansion to their already established site and are now looking for 'hands on' and ambitious individuals to join and drive the Production team. You will be reporting into the Production Shift Manager and provide daily, monthly and periodic reports. This is an exciting time to join the company, with development plans in place to become a Production Shift Manager within 6-12 months from joining the team. This will be a Monday- Friday role with optional overtime.
The expected responsibilities for the Production Supervisor include:
* Managing the day to day operation on the Production lines
* Work closely with operatives to identify potential issues and provide solutions
* Ensuring exceptional standards of production quality
* Work with team on an individual level to ensure maximum job satisfaction
* Working with daily check sheets to increase efficiency
* Reporting any machinery defects
* Developing and implementing new production procedures
* Complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Security regulations
Essential requirements include:
* Experience working within Food & Drink Production
* Previous supervisory experience
* Good written and verbal communication skills including I.T
If you are an ambitious Production Supervisor looking for a new role and interested in joining a business which offers a personalised progression plan tailored to your career within Food Manufacturing then this could certainly be a job for you - so get in touch! Apply below or speak to Oliver Cartwright at Search for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.