If you're a talented and ambitious DevOps Engineer looking to join an agile and inclusive team, please get in touch today. Our client is looking for a DevOps Software Engineer / Production Software Engineer in the Edinburgh region.
It's not just about skills - which you will need to demonstrate - it's about attitude and personality too. You will need to be from an SWE background, but with site reliability engineering mindset and a passion for security architecture.
The successful DevOps candidate will earn a competitive salary in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Your DevOps Engineer responsibilities include:
- Building a globally distributed public cloud infrastructure
- Shaping the development of the platform and leading new technologies and services
- Working with developers to optimise software deployment and automated build processes
You may have been a Software Engineer in the past whose moved into a DevOps Engineer / Production Engineer / Security Engineer role - and that's just perfect! Alternatively, you may have come from an Ops background but can code to a high level and most probably have a Github page that demonstrates this.
The successful Engineering candidate will be:
- Highly experienced, and interested in modern development trends. like Distributed Systems, Microservices, Cloud, Data Streaming and best practice CI/CD.
- A Software Engineer with experience of scaling systems, DevOps or security who wants to move into a full production engineer / SRE role.
For your peace of mind - interviews are fully remote, and after joining you will be fully remote until returning to offices is advised by the government. So, if you'd like to work in an exciting environment earning a competitive salary, contact us today to begin the application process for the full-time DevOps Engineer role in Edinburgh.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.