Project Production Manager
Permanent opportunity based in Wirral area. Salary is negotiable.
If you have previous experience as a scientific production manager in a lab-based role, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. We are helping to recruit for a full-time Production Project Manager in Wirral.
In this hands-on production management role, you will deliver outstanding service, improve quality and control costs within the lab's teams, in a highly regulated area of business. This often means developing new initiatives rather than relying on existing ones and then managing the change.
Primary Production Project Manager Duties:
- Coordinating production runs and other lab work, while delegating tasks to other members of the team
- Managing a team of 7 plus temp workers
- Supervising and performing general lab procedures to the highest standards
- Completing and signing off the regulatory paperwork for the production runs
- Liaising with external clients, managing the scheduling of laboratory work and ensuring stock reagents are in place
- The Production Project Manager will also be dealing with clients questions and any alterations in their requirements or schedule.
To apply for this post, you will need the following qualifications:
- Proven previous production management experience - ideally within a scientific laboratory but happy to consider out of this as well
- A degree in Science (preferred but not essential)
- Experience maximising productivity and resourcing through best practices planning
- Experience in people management
- Excellent communication, written and IT skills
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive salary and some excellent company benefits to match.
To apply for this Production Project Manager job in Wirral, contact us today. You can apply directly or send your CV to Pabudu.email@example.com or call on 01618358359
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.