An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Machine technician with industrial printing experience to join a leading manufactures based in Glasgow.
Joining a unique manufacturer that offer tailor made products to clients across the world, this position is perfect for someone experienced in manufacturing/production with some knowledge of Photoshop design packages, however, full training will be provided.
No shift work, with a salary up too £22,500. Once in the role there is progression opportunities and opportunities to further increase your salary and develop skills.
As a print technician you will have the following duties:
- Computer literate with preferably a working knowledge of graphic design packages.
- An enthusiasm for using varying processes including laser and rotary engraving, sand blasting and spray painting machinery.
- Being technically minded and organised with a range of practical skills.
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- To actively participate in projects as required
Knowledge & experience required:
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience within a manufacturing or production environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate capability of handling multiple projects/workload and prioritising jobs
If you feel you are suitable for the role APPLY now by submitting your CV below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.