Production Planner £26,000 - £30,000 p/annum (8 month fixed term contract that may lead to permanent)
Trafford Park, Manchester 40 hours per week Monday to Friday on days.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Production Planner for a fixed term contract based on Trafford Park.
Reporting to the Production Planning Manager, you will provide integral support that enables the department to operate more efficiently support the implementation of our large-scale, innovative ERP project.
You must be educated to degree level in an engineering, materials, systems or other similar discipline and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft programmes including Excel. A good understanding of Production Planning is essential.
The main duties of the role are:
- Production / order scheduling using in-house system
- Managing job schedules for various production departments
- Liaising with production management on a daily basis to identify issues & jointly find solutions to ensure production targets are met
- Proactively review production capacity plans and highlight & resolve any forward
- Maintain close links with the sales teams to ensure two-way communication on capacity, lead times, issues and future potential
- Ensure any delays in production are highlighted early to the customer service team and
work with them to find the best solution for our customers
- Produce regular reports on production & planning KPI's and make recommendations for improvement
If you meet all of the above criteria and would like to apply for the position then please follow the link to submit your CV