Production Operative - Trafford Park, Manchester
Monday to Friday, immediate start
Rotating weekly shift pattern:
6am-2pm - payrate £10.31/hour
2pm-10pm - payrate £10.82/hour
10pm-6am - payrate £11.34/ hour
We are recruiting for Production Operatives to work with our client to assist in all aspects of the manufacturing process. This is a great opportunity to work for international company where full training will be provided.
Main duties to include:
- Carry out manufacturing processes to manufacture high quality products
- Follow production targets on a daily basis
- Carry out quality checks on products
- Record the information correctly on production check sheets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or production environment, or warehouse or construction
- Experience working towards targets
- Being physically fit due to the nature of the work
- Willingness to learn new manufacturing processes
- Good communication and numeracy skills
The company offers a paid lunch break, attendance bonus of £9.61/week and the chance of a permanent position after an initial probationary period.
To apply for the position, please submit a copy of your CV via the link below.
Search Consultancy are acting as an employment business on behalf of their client.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.