Come and join our client's busy and friendly team of Production Operatives in Horsham, earning a competitive rate of £19,000 - £22,000 per year.
Working alongside a committed and collaborative production team, as a Production Operative, you'll be part of an organisation that specialises in cosmetic solutions across a wide range of products including skincare, hair care, cosmetics and bath/shower. This position is a flexible 37.5 hours per week role and, depending on experience, will pay between £19,000 and £22,000 per year. Previous production and warehouse experience are necessary, and experience in a cosmetics or pharmaceutical environment will be an advantage.
Some of the Production Operative duties include:
- Operating a wide range of production equipment including mixing vessels and filling machines
- Booking products on the manufacturing tracking computer system
- Setting up, calibrating and cleaning production equipment
- Ensuring GMP procedures are always being followed within the production facility
In return, you'll enjoy regular, well-paid shifts, a supportive and friendly working environment and a very competitive salary and benefits package,
What you'll need to provide:
- Employment references for the past 12 months
- Proof of the right to work in the UK
- Evidence of the right to live in the UK
- Previous production and warehouse operative experience
If you're an experienced Production Operative living in or around Horsham and you'd like to find out more, apply below to set up an immediate interview.
All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.