Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Production Manager - Food Production - £40,000 to £45,000 pa- Wembley- Monday-Friday
The specialist food manufacturing department at Search Recruitment Group are extremely excited to bring a brilliant opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for a Production Manager to join this fast growing, innovative Food Production facility based in Wembley. The standard hours for the role are 7am-4am, ideal for someone who enjoys their evenings!
The expected responsibilities for the Production Manager include:
* Managing the food production and packing team to meet production schedules
* Work closely with Production Supervisors to ensure efficient execution of plans
* Ensuring exceptional standards of production quality
* Conduct one-to-one performance reviews with direct reports and ensure that all relevant training development needs are delivered
* Recruiting and developing staff to perform required duties
* Run daily Production meetings
* Managing all resources with a lean manufacturing operation
* Developing and implementing new production procedures
* Striving to achieve cost reduction strategies whilst maximizing production efficiency
* Reporting into Site Operations manager and provide daily, monthly and periodic reports
* Complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Security regulations
Other expected requirements will include:
* Experience working with Food Safety Standards such as SALSA/BRC
* Candidate should demonstrate a proven understanding of HACCP
* Minimum of 2 years experience working within food manufacturing at managerial level
* Good written and verbal communication skills including I.T
You will need ambitious and confident leader with a hands-on approach. As a Production Manager for this great business the expectations will be high, you should be someone who relishes a challenge with a forward thinking and ambitious mind-set. Working across Monday-Friday daytime shifts the company do ensure their people have a good work life balance and for all your hard work you will be paid a generous salary. Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment is very much a preference for this business.
If you are an ambitious Production Manager looking for a exciting new role then this could certainly be a job for you - so get in touch! Apply below or speak to Oliver Cartwright at Search for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.