Monday - Friday
I am currently working with a growing FMCG company based in the Wirral. Over the last couple of years this operation has grown massively and has now out grown their current site. The company is now moving their operation to a new site based in the Wirral to meet the high demand of orders and bring on new clients.
There is now an opportunity for a new production manager to come in and work closely with the directors of the business to help in this transition and period of growth.
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG industry with a passion to oversee a growing SME operation and will be a very hands on manager with the ability to get involved with production when needed. This position needs a strong leader who will be a consistent presence on the shop floor.
- Overseeing a busy production operation
- Lead a team of production operatives 10+ operatives
- Management and control of all costs associated with the operation
- Ensure smooth running of all functions
- Introducing performance reviews into the business
- Overseeing intake and dispatch area's
- Lease with the purchasing department to plan effectively
- Manage and motivate employees effectively
- Report on performance according to company requirements
- Communicate company strategy and continues improvement plans
- Report defective machinery within the operation
- Monitor and progress all production related activities
- Labour recourse management
- Health and Safety meetings
- FMCG production experience
- Bespoke flavouring experience
- Excellent people management skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.