Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Candidates with at least 5 years warehouse and production/assembly experience, preferably gained in an electronics organisation.
This position will be hands on as well as managing warehouse and production staff.
Warehouse operations experience :-
* Goods in processing
* production fulfilment
* e-commerce fulfilment
* Goods out processing
* Liaising with couriers/hauliers
Production/Assembly operations experience : -
* Manging the production process and flow to ensure targets are met for customer delivery dates
* Production planning
* Coordinating with Supply Chain staff for components to meet production requirements
* Liaising with Sales staff for customer order fulfilment
Seeking an experienced Warehouse and Production Manager to support the current team in the management of a fast paced assembly and distribution operation.
*Experience using a Warehouse Management System
* Strong leadership skills combined with a hands on management style
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Competent decision making
* PC Literate
* Flexibility within the role and able to cover a variety of areas within the Warehouse/Production
* Ability to efficiently lead a team, delegate, supervise functions and keep staff motivated
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensuring all day to day Operational requirements meet the customer's expectations.
* Scheduling and supervising the activities and the functions of the warehouse & production assembly team
* Ensuring the proper and timely completion of all activities and communicate plans Management
* Liaising with Sales and Purchasing Staff
* To ensure compliance with the Company's Health and Safety policy
* To assist in the organisation of training and development for staff, including on-the-job coaching
* To review and seek any opportunities for improving work methods within production and warehouse
* Give regular feedback on team and individual performance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.