An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Production Draughtperson to join our drawing office team. You will work closely with the production and quality teams ensuring that all documentation/bom and manufacturing are to a high standard.
A position has become available for a Production Draughtperson to work in a fast paced design team and be involved in the supply of marketing leading products into the technically demanding construction market within the UK, Europe and across the rest of the world.
The successful individual will be working as part of a small motivated team liaising with individuals across multiple departments and sites within the business. They will report daily to the team project manager.
* The role requires the generation of production drawings of a variety of products based upon either standard products and systems or bespoke details to clients requirements.
* The candidate will be working from order forms and drawings provided by our clients.
* The role requires the use of Solidworks 3D modelling software.
* The person will be required to gain an in-depth knowledge of the products being produced and will be expected to liaise regularly with Production.
* There will be opportunities to assist the development team with innovative methods of working to streamline the order processing.
* Educated to HNC/BTEC level in an Engineering or Construction related subject would be beneficial.
* The role would suit someone with experience of working in a design office supporting a production environment, ideally from within a fabrication company.
* 3D CAD experience is essential. Ideally utilising Solidworks to create sheetmetal parts. The candidate should be experienced in the standard Microsoft Office software suite.
* The ability to accurately interpret a customer's requirements and a conscientious method of working along with the ability to work to tight deadlines are essential skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.