Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Production Butcher - Food Production - £30,000 to £33,000 pa - West Sussex
The specialist food manufacturing department at Search Recruitment Group are extremely excited to bring a brilliant opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for Production Butcher to join a fast growing Food Production business based in West Sussex.
This very successful, family run business have been expanding since they opened their initial site. Now operating in a state of the art Production facility, they are looking for an ambitious and professional individual to join their market leading team of Butchers. Your future employer prides themselves by being extremely well known for some of the leading recipes known to the local market.
The expected responsibilities for the Production Butcher include:
* Performing all butchery duties and skills; portion control cutting, following specific customer requirements
* Debone carcasses and separate all cuts at maximum line-speed
* Perform boning, butchering, trimming and finishing tasks at line speed
* Assist in the managing of stock and raw materials to ensure customer orders can be met and products are always produced and dispatched on specification
* Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and organisation
* Minimise waste by using appropriate stock rotation systems and accurate cutting and portioning
* Use all butchery tools and equipment in accordance with health and safety guidelines
Other expected requirements will include:
* Previous involvement in a Food Production environment
* Prior experience in a Butcher role
* Flexibility on shifts/working hours
* The ability to work under pressure with a 'can-do' work ethic
* Generous discounts on all products within the business
* Scope for progression due to business expansion
If you are an ambitious Butcher this could certainly be the job for you - so get in touch! Apply below or speak to Oliver Cartwright at Search for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.