Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£27000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
Production Brewer - Award Winning Brewery - £27,500-£31,000pa - Enfield, London
Are you an imaginative thinker who always looks outside of the box but who also looks for a box of beer?
The Specialist Drinks Manufacturing department for Search Recruitment Group tremendously exited to bring a fantastic opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for a Production Brewer to join an innovative and trendy brewery based in Enfield.
This fast growing business offer endless progression opportunities, with a proven track record of internally promoting their staff. The perfect opportunity to enhance your successful carer in the world of brewing.
Producing over 80 million pints of delicious beer each year, this unique and forward thinking brewery are looking for ambitious and creative individual to assist in driving the business even further. Your future employers is seeking someone passionate about beer! You should also buy into, and, push forward their magnificent brand.
The expected responsibilities for the Production Brewer include:
* Operating on a fully automatic150ml brewhouse and responsible for all aspects of wort production
* Ensuring correct use of storage and stock level management of relevant raw materials (malt, hop, salts etc)
* Supervising, guiding and training junior member of the team
* Carrying out cellaring duties including ; measuring CO2/DO, operating fully automatic cellular, yeasting hopping off vessels and separation of green beer using centrifuge
* Keeping systems and records up to date including BOTEC, SAP and all of Microsoft Office package
* Performing basic quality checks such as phys-chem, yeast counts and yeast viability
* Ensuring all products produced are of an exceptional high quality standard whilst adhering to food hygiene standards
Other expected requirements will include:
* To operate in line with SALSA, BRC and ISO 9000 quality systems with specific reference to quality, complaints and non-conformances
* Increasing your understanding of the art and science of brewing through study and investigation
* Complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Security regulations
You will need to have an understanding of brewery science, equipment and techniques with at least 9 months experience working in a production brewery. You must be someone who is an excellent communicator with great attention to detail whilst demonstrating a positive and committed attitude towards work. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Lead Brewer and will be tasked with assisting the Senior and Lead Brewer in project work as and when required.
The shifts will be varied through early, middle, late and night shifts with a maximum of 4 shifts per week. For all your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous salary and have access to all of their fantastic benefits listed below.
Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Discretionary bonus, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Discount and access to there Cycle to Work Scheme. They are offering 28 days holidays including bank holidays, this increases after 2 years continuous service up to a maximum of 33 days.
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you, please contact Dan Spencer at Search for more information or just simply click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.