Software Product Owner / Product Management
Are you currently a Product Owner with a passion for true Agile Software Product Projects?
Or have you adopted that role in a Software Project and are now keen to fully step into a Product Role?
What is in it for you?
- Interesting Enterprise Level Project where its very much end-to-end new and next generation products you will be working on
- Renowned for promotion from within
- Real investment in you, mentoring, good internal sponsors to support your growth
- Will have worked on Product Roadmaps, User Stories, Product Backlogs
- Will have strong documentation skills (if you have worked on Functional and Non-Functional Requirements this is advantageous)
- Will have strong relationship building skills
- Will be passionate and knowledgeable on Agile
- Will enjoy working closely with Architects and Software Engineers on Software Development Projects
This is a deadline driven fast paced environments where projects adapt, adopt true Agile, where you need to prioritise conflicting requirements to pull together as a complete team delivering a complex enterprise level product but….
…. as part of a team who support each other and collaborate on the best solutions, using modern best practice user driven design and caring about the product they ultimately deliver.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.