Our client is a large European Investment Management firm looking to add an individual who can help drive product strategy across the firms channels and to provide tactical management for their relevant product range.
The company has a great working environment, fantastic team and big ambitions. In return there is a generous benefits and compensation package, flexible working and opportunities to work in different areas of the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identification and management of the relevant product channels, ensuring that the product range remains relevant, compliant and competitive, and is promoted to a consistently high technical standard, to the most appropriate target markets at the most appropriate time.
- Develop close and collaborative working relationships within the wider organisation
- Identify and agree the product range's target markets; working with Product colleagues to ensure that products are and remain saleable and compliant with local regulations in these markets
- Understand key trends and themes in relevant markets
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of a broad range of investment vehicles.
- Project management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise own time to ensure completion of diverse projects
- Stakeholder management across all levels
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.