Are you a recent Scientific graduate? Do you have an interest in pharmaceutical product development and formulation? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
Product Development Scientist
£20,000 - £22,000
I am currently looking for a Product Development Scientist to join a leading and expanding pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn.
As the Product Development Scientist you will assist the project lead with the delivery of milestones as per project plan and contribute to product development activities in line with current industry standards. This will include authoring technical documentation and assisting with the manufacture of development batches, execution of early development studies and characterisation studies.
Your duties as the Product Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
* Responsible for execution and reporting of product development programs
* Complete product development studies in accordance with statistically designed experiments
* Support of development production activities at all scales throughout site and working cross functionally to ensure successful completion
* Preparation and review of GMP related documentation (Protocols, reports, standard operating procedures)
* Statistical analysis and interpretation of data
* Support manufacturing and technology transfer activities
* Providing information to support updates to management presentations as requested at scientific or project review meetings
The Product Development Scientist must have:
* A BSc or equivalent in pharmaceutical formulation/process technology focus.
* Experience within a regulated pharmaceutical environment
* Experience in pharmaceutical process development, formulation and working cross functionally represents an advantage
* Experience in project management represents an advantage
If you are an experienced product development/formulation assistant looking for the next step in your career then please apply now! Formulation Science graduates are also welcome to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.