Product Designer - clear, elegant, innovative, insightful, beautiful, experience enhancing
Are you the sort of versatile Product Designer that thrives in an environment where you wear more hats than can be seen at a Trump rally?
Do you like to be part of a small but ambitious team with plans to scale where you impact will be across the company and be the foundation future design is built from?
Why is this role for you, what does it offer:
- Interesting early stage project work (GREEN FIELD), fast paced, multi-platform (iOS, Android, Web)
- Complete Design process so Pencil Sketches, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Framer … basically run with the best tool for the job from conception to completion, be empowered
- Interact to get your feedback at all levels, team, clients, peers
- Charm, Innovate, win the hearts and minds of your users……..ok, too far, create cool content your really proud of
- Be a Designer with a Portfolio that you are happy to share with us
- Have strong Prototyping skills and experience, be confident in talking through at interview as thought they were your former client or stakeholders
- Have shipped Consumer Products across platforms (iOS, Android, Web)
- Be able to talk through full life-cycle from user requirement to concept to solution to completion and the issues that your resolved through that process
- Have experience you would expect from a designer at your level so that is:
- Animate Interactions
- User Testing
- Design Workshops
- Input in User Stories
- Reusable UI components and last but not least the creativity to make a strong design that will become the life blood of the companies identity
We don't mind:
- If your background is Digital Agency working with Consumer Product clients or an in-hour Consumer Product Designer so long as that passion for Design is there with a portfolio to back it up
- Great CV welcomed but to be considered we need to see you work please so share with us previous work, prototypes, portfolio (shots on Behance and Dribble etc.)
This will be one of the most fun and challenging experiences of your work life for all the right reasons in which the right candidate will thrive and use to enhance their career.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.