Procurement Coordinator - Worthing - £23,000
Do you have experience in procurement within a manufacturing industry?
I am working alongside a UK owned company that is looking for a Procurement Coordinator to join their team in Worthing. This is a great opportunity for someone who comes from a manufacturing background and wants to work with a company that operates on the global stage.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Order placement and tracking of delivery of services and materials
- Assist in administration, maintenance, and management of project plans
- Proactively assist in continuous business procurement improvement
- Manage inventory levels to support manufacturing
- Experience working in a procurement position
- SAP experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Manufacturing industry experience would be preferred
This role is full time permanent and is offering a salary up to £23,000 p/a
Please apply via the link or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.