Role: Regional Procurement Business Lead
Location: England, South
Salary: £30,000 + £4,000 Car Lease
Would you like to work for a Wellness and Health Charity with a history spanning back 70 years? You will be joining the Procurement team and reporting to the Head of Procurement
* To provide professional procurement support and advice and support the Head of Procurement with deploying national procurement deals at a local level.
* Deploy national agreements strategically
* Provide Procurement and Contract Awareness Training to staff
* Work with suppliers at a local level to deliver supplier donations, volunteering and job opportunities signed off by the Fund raising and Partnerships team.
* Be a self-motivated, driven individual who can problem solve and build their own work plan
* Attend and contribute to team meetings, team strategy planning and development and delivery of the overall Operational Procurement plan.
* MCIPS qualified or working towards (desirable).
* Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role and environment to LC and supporting multiple customers.
* Able to work on multiple procurement's.
* Providing Customer Service to multiple sites in a diverse environment, where different customers have different needs and expectations.
* Working under pressure with tight deadlines and able to work without supervision.
* Communicating with different audiences using a mixture of formal and informal techniques including writing reports and presenting to a variety of audiences.
* Networking and using influencing skills to achieve results.
* Meeting deadlines and prioritising work to ensure personal and team targets are met.
* Willing to travel within allocated Region and to Wolverhampton and London offices.
* This role would suit an individual who is an excellent relationship builder, somebody who is commercially astute and highly numerate. In addition to this, very good negotiation skills and a flexible approach all attribute to this position.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please contact Dominic Haley at Search Technical in Leeds on 01133088013 or Dominic . Haley @ search.co .uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.