£18000 - £22000
Mon - Fri 9pm-5pm
A brand new and exiting role has come up working for an established and successful property management company in the heart of Manchester
Your role would involve leading and delivering a professional Procurement service with a focus on the agreed service line, driving year on year improvements in service and cost savings
* To promote the implementation of group wide policies, processes and procedures for operational procurement,
* Assisting in the development and dissemination of standard procurement processes
* To develop and maintain Procurement systems in line with the Procurement Policy.
* To promote the implementation of group wide policies, processes and procedures for strategic and operational procurement.
* To develop a knowledge of Procurement and the business through working with the Category Managers and external parties e.g. CIPS, IOSH
The perfect candidate will be highly motivated, a good team worker with a flexible approach to work, have strong written and verbal communication skills and keen to learn with the ability to problem solve.
It would be desirable for the right candidate to be able to analyse numerical data, have a
Proven track record of communicating at all levels, knowledge of CAFM systems and ideally
Knowledge of the property sector
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.