Process Operator, Bridge of Allan, Stirling
Work for UCP and enjoy great rates of pay, regular overtime and the chance of a permanent position.
UCP manufacture bottle tops for some of the world's famous brands of spirits. They are also a subsidiary of a global leader in packaging.
We're helping them find Process Operators to work from their site at Bridge of Allan in Stirling.
Whilst we can't promise to keep your drinks cabinet well-stocked, as a Process Operator at UCP there are some great benefits:
- Opportunity to become a permanent member of the team
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pay rates - £10.49 to £11.40 per hour dependant on shift pattern
- Overtime rates - paid at time & a half and double time
- Subsidised canteen serving hot meals
- Free tea & coffee
What to expect
- Following process to the letter in line with internal and customer specifications
- Loading raw materials,
- Quality Checking
- Packing goods
- Recording data
- You'll have previous experience of working in a manufacturing / production / quality control environment
- You'll be enthusiastic about productivity and quality and be the sort of person who is keen to improve processes and how things are done
- You'll have a keen eye for detail and be comfortable with using a computer for data entry
We're moving quickly, so if you are interested in joining the UCP team, click apply now. For any further information, contact Tracy in the Search Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.