Process Improvement Analyst -££ - Comptitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester
Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking global organisation is seeking a Process Improvement Analyst join their team.
Due to growth within this Shared Service Centre they have fantastic opportunities available for a talented finance professionals who has experience in process improvements via automation.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- A good knowledge & understanding of Transactional Finance
- Detailed analysis of queries, using Excel
- Participating in introduction and then management of enterprise level Robotics Process Automation across the BSC's
- Working with local and global teams to gather a clear understanding of requirements for automation and to hold regular discussions with relevant parties to update them on the progress of automation.
- Advanced Level Excel - Marcos
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement experience
To apply for this role, your skills will include:
* Experience/Understanding of transactional finance processes
* Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Microsoft package literate - with advanced excel skills - Macros & VBA
* Knowledge of SAP
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work within a fast paced environment to specified deadlines
* Ability to work on your own initiative
Candidates will be driven, dynamic and enthusiastic with excellent excel knowledge and a minimum of two years experience in a fast paced challenging finance department.
Interviews will take place via Video conference and remote training will be in place as well as working from home.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.