Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Based in Edinburgh
Part Time Permanent - 3 days per week
Search Consultancy are currently working to recruit a Private Secretary on a permanent basis for our client, who run and operate a prestigious hospitality venue in Scotland.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide full secretarial support for both private and business matters and will require someone with a broad range of abilities and a high level of relevant experience.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Organisation of meetings including booking rooms, minute taking, preparing schedules, itineraries and then following up with action points thereafter
* Management of expenses
* Full organisation of travel plans
* Typing of confidential documents in relation to private and business matters
* Event managing a variety of functions
* Acting as first point of contact - delegating information accordingly
* Various other general administration tasks as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Experience of supporting up to CEO & Board level as a PA/EA
* A Corporate background will be a distinct advantage
* An exceptional level of customer service is imperative for this role
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.