We're helping a Jersey-based financial services organisation find the ideal Private Equity Fund Administrator to join their busy and committed team. The role comes with a salary of between £32k and £35k, depending on experience. Would you consider relocating to the Channel Islands?
In this Private Equity Fund Administrator position, you will work as part of the Fund Administration team, providing private equity fund administration, corporate services and investor services. You will help ensure that the provision of fund administration services is aligned with the client SLAs, all internal and external deadlines are understood and met, and all operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed.
Your Fund Administration responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with organising, maintaining and filing of all fund documentation within the Private Equity Team
- Assisting in preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors in accordance with relevant guidelines
- Preparing payment instructions accurately for approved invoices, FX transactions, investments, etc.
- Liaising with various external and internal parties
The financial services position will suit candidates with previous experience in private equity jobs and fund administration, possibly as a corporate equity associate or investment administrator
To succeed in this Private Equity Fund Administrator role, you will require the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, problem-solving and IT skills basic understanding of fund structures and fund cash flows, along with knowledge of the PE industry, would be beneficial at interview, too.
To find out more about this Private Equity Fund Administrator job in Jersey and to begin the application process, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.