Private Client Paralegal - Ashford, Middlesex
My client, a Legal 500 law firm, are looking for a Private Client Paralegal to join their fast paced team in Ashford, Middlesex.
The role is full time, permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package alongside this.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to increase your legal knowledge and continue to progress your career within an award winning and reputable company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing all new client documentation
* Preparing of client invoices
* Preparing bundles
* Conducting legal research
* Drafting legal documents
Experience and qualifications required:
* At least a 2:1 degree
* Previous experience within a similar role ideally
* The ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.