Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Kingston upon Thames
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A boutique Kingston upon Thames based firm are looking for an experienced private client solicitor to join their team. The firm is modern-thinking and one which prizes client-care above all else. The firm are searching for a candidate who really wants to build a career, with the role being an excellent opportunity for progression (it will be filled with a view to transition the candidate to head of department/partner). The firm also offers a unique bonus scheme (commission is paid monthly on the basis of fees earned) which gives the role great earning potential.
The role itself will encompass a varied private client caseload, including Will drafting, probate, lasting power of attorney, estate and tax planning and trusts. As the successful candidate progresses within the company, more emphasis will be put on business development and networking.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be 4-5+ years' PQE.
- Have strong client-facing skills.
- Be able to work relatively unsupervised.
- Ideally have knowledge of the LEAP system. However, this is not essential.
- Be happy and hard-working. The firm prides itself on the enjoyable and friendly atmosphere in the office.
- Be passionate about private client work.
This is a unique opportunity to hit the ground running with an outstanding firm and should be of particular interest to those looking to progress.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact Alfie Steadman at Search Legal for more information.