Health & Safety Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge? Working with a well established construction company they are seeking and experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
* Responsible for delivering continued accreditation - 9001, 14001, Safe Contractor, Chas, Construction Line, SMAS
* Manage Health & Safety (Client questionnaires, sub-contractor questionnaires, company training, safety files, PPE, Coshh assessment, waste management certification, office fire safety etc.)
* Attend management meetings and pre-construction site meetings
* Carrying out Risk Assessments, Method Statements, and Construction Phase Plans
Skills & Experience:
* NEBOSH National Diploma Level 6 in Occupational Health and Safety
* Fire Safety
* Harness and lanyard inspection
* Lifting equipment
* Work at Height
* Understanding COSHH
* Checking Asbestos registers
* Understanding PAT Testing
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.