We are looking for a Principal Research Scientist in Medicinal Chemistry at our state-of-the-art laboratories. Looking for someone to have a high level of organic and medicinal chemistry knowledge and they should have a passion for laboratory work. As a Principal Research Scientist, you will be an experienced Chemist capable of leading project teams and contributing to the training and development of more junior staff.
You will join a motivated and experienced team of Synthetic and Medicinal Chemists who are focused on delivering innovative solutions across various drug discovery programmes.
- You will be expected to have an expertise in an area of Medicinal Chemistry and will be required to contribute to scientific proposals for potential customers
- You will be capable of leading a successful project team
- This is predominantly a lab-based role and as such the successful applicant is expected to be skilled and knowledgeable in practical synthetic organic chemistry
- You will hold a relevant PhD in Organic Synthesis or Medicinal Chemistry and have significant industry experience in drug research, gained at a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO
- Excellent team-working and communication skills
- Proven ability to solve difficult problems and to deliver innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team and to lead others
- High level of self-motivation
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.