£35000 - £40000 per annum + car allowance
3 months ago
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Construction and Civil Engineering Professions, Glasgow or Edinburgh
Up to £40,000 + car allowance + commission
Are you an experienced Recruitment Professional with in-depth knowledge of the construction and property sector?
Would you like to join a long established business that enjoys a strong foothold in the Scottish Construction and Civil Engineering market that has been established over 30 years of building relationships with key clients in the sector?
If so we can here's a basic outline of what we can offer you:
* Very competitive salary and benefits package in line with experience
* Uncapped commission pain in monthly, quarterly and annual increments including an earnings guarantee scheme
* The opportunity for ownership of a Scotland wide desk
* Support to penetrate client businesses through a range of service offerings supported by a leading marketing, bids and commercial support function
* Access to a highly experienced, collaborative and supportive construction leadership team
This is an excellent opportunity to work within the construction professions team based in Glasgow or Edinburgh, focusing on permanent recruitment we are looking for someone with established skill set and knowledge within this arena to benefit from the support and client reach that Search can offer.
Focusing on recruitment within Construction, Civil Engineering or Facilities and Estates Management we are looking for someone with the credibility, drive and aptitude to further develop a desk to achieve deeper market penetration with the potential to build into a divisional role through growth in line with the Construction business plan for 2021 onward.
With no limitations on the opportunity for career development this role can offer progression into senior managerial or business executive positions depending on your career aspirations.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
* 5 years minimum experience within the construction & property recruitment market
* Highly developed permanent recruitment skill set
* A stable progressive employment history within the recruitment space
* Credibility within the sector based on success
* Honesty and Integrity to act as an ambassador for our business values
* The energy and passion to capitalise on the opportunities that await as the UK exists the pandemic
If you would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss in detail then please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.