Due to a number of key and very exciting project wins my client are going through a real recruitment drive and are looking to significantly grow their railway team. You will be an integral part of this group of passionate engineers and will add to their already diverse experience in delivering key railway projects, globally.
As an OHW Engineer you will be engaged to oversee overhead wiring designs from feasibility, through concept and ultimately to full detail design. This includes:
- Undertake checking and verification of layout design
- Allocating design and provide technical support to construction teams
A deep knowledge of different wiring systems, such as AC, DC, Heavy Rail & Light Rail is essential and international experience would be advantageous but not critical.
- Deliver the highest standard of OHW discipline technical skills to respective rail constructors/operators/maintainers
- Flexibility to work in a number of differing consultancy environments and situations across the project life-cycle.
- Preparation of proposals, stakeholder consultation and management.
- Appropriate qualifications
- OHW design accreditation
- A proven track record OHW technical skills in the field of rail engineering consultancy
- A record of accomplishment in leading multidisciplinary rail projects, across its entire life-cycle
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.