Are you are a Senior Inhalation Scientist based in the Chippenham area? Our client has a rare opportunity for a Senior Formulation Scientist to lead product development in their R&D department. The role comes with a salary of up to £41k.
The successful applicant will be a Formulation Scientist with diverse experience in inhaled formulation, product development, material science, particle engineering and quality control. It's an excellent opportunity for an experienced formulator to join a highly competent and experienced team developing inhalation products.
The Senior Formulation Scientist will:
- Lead project-specific respiratory formulation development
- Be the primary point of contact for external CROs/CDMOs, suppliers and project teams
- Work with the project team and external contractors to manage a range of activities
- Provide overall technical leadership and achieve budget and efficiency improvements
The successful Senior Formulation Scientist will spend 60% of their time in the office, and 40% in the laboratory and manufacturing environment. In return for your expertise, you will earn a salary of between £30k and £41k p/a, with a wide range of excellent company benefits.
The ideal candidate for this full-time scientific job will have Life Sciences qualifications and 5-10 years' experience working on inhalation products in a commercial environment. You will also need:
- A complete understanding of practices and standards for inhaled formulation and testing in formulation laboratories
- Experience in all aspects of external contractors management (CROs/CDMOs).
- Experience in the technical aspects of the job
- Experience in GMP documentation technical writing and review
Working knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean tools will be highly beneficial too, as will knowledge of current industry trends and topics. Please contact us today to find out more about this Senior Formulation Scientist role in Chippenham.
Due to COVID-19, all interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.