Finance Pricing Assistant
Salary: up to 25K
Hours: Mon - Fri (9-5)
The finance and pricing assistant is responsible for ensuring client rate agreements and fee structures are correctly interpreted and validated into the system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Interpret and validate client rates and fee structure arrangements in order to ensure that they are correctly set-up in the management system.
* New clients and matters: Ensuring compliance at client take-on to ensure client agreements are correctly reflected in the system. This is generally completed by reviewing and validating the special rates instruction form against the client engagement terms.
* Existing clients: Review existing clients and matter setups to ensure the agreed rate structures appropriately reflect engagement terms. The types of reviews required are (but not limited to) reviewing client group rate arrangements to ensure rates are consistently being applied , ensuring volume discount arrangements are applied and ensuring location specific rates are applied correctly.
* Maintaining the list of rebate agreements, volume discount arrangements and any other relevant information which may require adjustments to pricing structures. Work with the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team to ensure arrangements are calculated and reflected appropriately in the management accounts.
* Liaising with fee earners and PA's to resolve pricing queries.
Work closely with other members of the pricing/finance team on ad-hoc tasks.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
* Previous working knowledge of pricing and rate structures in a professional services environment is preferred.
* Attention to detail and 'right first time' attitude.
* Flexible attitude to ensure deadlines met at all times.
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Flexi time
* Bonus Scheme
* Buy/ Sell holidays scheme
* Cycle Scheme
* Gym Allowance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.