Location: Monkton Pay Rate Up To £10.26 - £11.50 per hour (OT Rate is £15.39 per hour) Hours of Work - Day Shift: Monday-Friday 7am - 3:15pm Longterm Contract
- Ability to set machine in most effective way minimising setups.
- Recording/saving setups for future reference.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Selection and setting of tools for parts to be produced.
- Run first off part from program and carry out first off inspection.
- Ability to use Height gauge, digital calipers, protractor and engineers square
- Carrying out pre-start checks to maintain machine.
- Logging work completed through manufacturing system.
- Monitor tool wear and maintain tolerances through batch production.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested commensurate with your skills, knowledge and ability in the interests of the Company.
- Meeting and satisfying Company quality requirements, standards, procedures, timescales and expectations.
- Meeting and satisfying Company HSE requirements, standards, procedures, timescales and expectations.
- Skilled/Semi-skilled machine operator with Amada or LVD experience preferred.
- Knowledge of machine tooling.
- Reliable with good time keeping and attendance.
- Willing to work overtime as and when required.
To apply please send CV for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age