Wanted - Cloud Presales Professional
VMware Subject Matter Expert with an MSP background
If you want to work with a cutting edge, IT MSP, that offers market leading expertise, resulting in exceptional end-to-end customer service, then do read on…
An innovative, MSP requires a successful Cloud Presales Professional to join their expanding team.
Our client works on challenging transformational, consultative and technical projects, including virtualisation, application redevelopment and data centre migrations.
This is a great and unique opportunity for a business minded consultative technologist with a passion for Cloud Technologies.
As a Presales Professional , your primary role is to be a tech-savvy Cloud evangelist who will be a trusted advisor that provides a unified customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
. Commercial awareness - You will be working very closely with the sales team to grow the business by identifying and influencing new opportunities
. Customer experience - You will be the bridge between commercial operations and delivery stakeholders to ensure clients have a seamless experience from first meeting to service delivery
. Partner relationships - You will continue to foster the existing, very strong links with our partners (clients and suppliers) from a technical perspective
. A Doer - You will ensure all the effort that goes into a proposal turns into actual business and customer satisfaction by taking the client from the initial sales meeting through to in-life handover
What is the client looking for?
* Strong understanding, knowledge and experience with VMware, Public Cloud (Platforms AWS, Azure, or GCP), as well as both Veeam and Zerto solutions
* Ability to write up detailed and accurate proposal and handover documents
* Great attitude, energy and enthusiasm to match the team's
* 2+ years of experience in a previous Presales related role
* A deep understanding of technology
* Ability to propose and articulate great technical solutions, whatever the challenge
* Eager to continue to learn new skills and technologies
* Ability to build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals
* Have a strong eye for detail, and are both consistent and persistent in achieving what you set out to achieve
* You have a customer-centric and consultative approach to assess client's needs. You can transform those requirements into well-articulated and compelling proposals both orally and written
* Cloud computing ambassador who understands how it is changing the way applications, services and businesses themselves are run
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
"Nice to haves":
* Ideally ITIL or other project management / implementation familiarity
What are our perks?
. Generous Holiday Entitlement.
. Pension Scheme.
. Life Insurance.
. Centrally-located offices.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.