Locum Practice Nurse (experience required)
An exciting opportunity has just become live for an experienced Practice Nurse to cover a variety of sessions across Greater Manchester .Our client has over 30 GP Practices needing a abundance of session cover Paying between £24-£26 per hour in a variety of locations to choose from.
The right Practice Nurse will have experience working in a GP Practice and poses most of following attributes , as well as having a commitment to assisting in all general Practice duties and a can do attitude.
* obtaining blood samples
* electrocardiograms (ECGs)
* minor and complex wound management including leg ulcers
* travel health advice and vaccinations
* child immunisations and advice
* family planning & women's health including cervical smears
* men's health screening
* sexual health services
* smoking cessation
* screening and helping patients to manage long term conditions
Manchester, Bury, Radcliffe, Bolton, Corn brook ,city centre, Salford, Rochdale and more
if you have any further questions about this role please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01618358653
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age